- Friction washer used to wash plastic materials such as film flakes , granulate to include PET bottle flakes and other types of rigid plastics
- Polystyrene Shredder for size reduction of expanded polystyrene (EPS) and PUR foam
- Bale Breaker / Screw Shredder used for pre-size reduction of pallets, cable drums, insulation matting material, porous concrete blocks, breakdown of baled material (bottles etc.)
- Size reduction of loose film ( in-line edge trims), hollow containers, barrels, crates, PVC pipes (thin-walled PE / PP pipes), profile, automotive bumpers, web scrap, injection moulding waste or thermoforming scrap etc.
- Hammermills for Size reduction of brittle materials, electronic scrap, (computer hard and software) wood, insulation material, tyres, porous concrete blocks, etc.
- Washinglines, separationlines, dryinglines and recyclinglines for contaminated plastics
- Grinding plants for capacities from 100 kg/h up to 5,000 kg/h
- GMP and full IQ/OQ/PQ validation
- For product grain size down to < 5 µm
- Pressure shock resistant mills, plants and periphery (ATEX compliant)
- Turnkey installation. Consulting, Maintenance and Services.
- For continuous and batch production
- Comprehensive peripheral and security modules
- Universal mills for flexible exchange of grinding elements
- Suitable for inertisation and cryogenic milling
- Consulting and trials in our testing lab for optimal layout and operation
Kullanım alanları / Alıcı sektörleri
Food, pharma, chemical, plastics, commodities, materials, recycling industries, laboratories and scientific institutions.
Turnkey fine grinding plants in industrial and GMP layout for batch and continuous production. Capacity up to 5.000 kg/h with product fineness < 5 µm. CIP & ATEX compliant, for inertization & cryogenic processing. Fully IQ/OQ/PQ validated installation. Testing facility with comprehensive trial options. For food, pharma and chemical materials & commodities.
Modular setup based on REKORD mills in industrial or GMP design with specified grinding tools. Milling speed up to 200 m/s. All required material handling devices, dosing units, sieves and separators, weighing, conditioning, pneumatic conveying, screw conveing, product buffer container, handover to subsequent process or packaging.