Eksensel silindirli rulman yatak Üreticiler, Satıcılar, Teslimatçılar
Needle bearings are a standard element of a rotational motion system. Needle bearings are used in applications where high load capacity, high precision and small overall dimensions are required. Nadella offers a big range of needle bearings. The strength of Nadella’s production consists also in the ability of producing special items at a reasonable price. Every bearing contains the long experience acquired from Nadella through decades of design, production and application.
- Needle bushes, full complement retained or with cage
- Needle cages
- Bearings with cage guided needles
- Full complement needle bearings
- Needle rollers - Rollers and cam followers
- Thrust bearings with needles and with rollers
- Combined bearings with needles (RAX)
- Precision combined bearings with adjustable preload
- Sealing rings
Axial cylindrical roller bearings according to DIN 722 (series 811 and 812) The versions 813, 814, 874, 893, and 894 are not standardied.
Running, design and dimension tolerances of axial cylindrical roller bearings are equivalent to the axial bearings standard tolerances, see section bearing data. Axial minimum load Axial cylindrical roller bearings have always to operate under axial load to avoid any slip between rollers and bearing washers. If external load is too small, you may use springs to achieve a pre-stress of the bearing.